DuraFlash Vinyl Flashing
DuraFlash™ is a UV stabilized vinyl (Polyvinyl chloride--PVC) sheet material intended for use as a non-corrosive rigid flashing, especially
where a non-reactive material is desirable. Over 50% of PVC manufactured world wide is used in construction. It is durable, inexpensive and
easily formed to create shapes from flat sheets up to and including complex extrusions for doors and windows.
Why You Need DuraFlash™
DuraFlash™ was developed to address the corrosive nature of concrete and pressure treated lumber used in deck framing: ledger boards and joists. With the
increased attention given to water management and especially the issues of mold and decay, DuraFlash™ is an ideal solution for all rigid flashing applications.
For residential and light commercial flashing applications and isolation barriers. Just like rigid flashing, DuraFlash™ vinyl coil stock will provide the
durability, flexibility and water shedding characteristics required.
- DuraFlash™ is THE innovative patent pending product that was developed to be easier to work and provide better performance and protection.
- DuraFlash™ is made of 100% Virgin Vinyl!
- DuraFlash™ does not have the brittleness factor of other vinyl flashing allowing it to bend much more easily, even with bare hands.
- DuraFlash™ can be used in a brake and performs extremely well.
- DuraFlash™ is produced having one side in Matte Finish and the other side in Gloss Finish for multiple applications as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
- DuraFlash™ is a terrific termite shield.
- DuraFlash™ is comparable to Galvanized Steel and Copper flashing but at a much better price.
- DuraFlash™ has multi uses: Decks, Pan Sills, Soffits and Siding, Termite Shield, Marine Application, Tile Installation, and
- Don’t be fooled by other, supposed similar products. Only DuraFlash has the patent-pending quality and dependability that makes it the leader in the flashing
- WE STAND BEHIND DuraFlash™! DuraFlash has the industry-leading best warranty of 20 years from date-of-purchase.